Credit Transferability

As a Southern Association of Colleges & Schools (SACS) accredited institution, all earned credit is transferable. How the credit earned with ERAU is applied after being accepted is solely at the discretion of the receiving institution.

While the ERAU Dual Enrollment Office or University cannot guarantee how credit earned via the ERAU Dual Enrollment program will be applied or received, it is our goal to make the transfer of courses from one institution to another as simple as possible.

We strongly advise all students to review the credit earned through the ERAU Dual Enrollment program in comparison to the requirements of the program they will be entering at their new institution. They should also speak with their new Admissions Advisor to ensure they receive maximum value for all earned credit.

Should a student have trouble transferring Embry-Riddle credit, we encourage them to obtain information from the advisor at the receiving institution that provides clarification as to the transferability of credits into their program(s). We will help each student work to answer any questions the receiving institution may have to ensure the credit is accepted.

Generally, there are a number of factors that determine how Embry-Riddle credit will be accepted by another institution:

  • The grade received for the course taken,
  • The content covered in the course (Keep a copy of your course syllabus),
  • The degree requirements of the program the student is entering and how many elective courses are allowed.


All courses taken by high school students through the ERAU Dual Enrollment program are transcripted and will remain permanently on their ERAU transcript. The ERAU transcript shows all attempted courses and the grades earned by semester. It also lists GPA by term as well as cumulative (total) GPA.

Please Note: ERAU does not provide numerical grades on a transcript.

Ordering a Transcript

At the end of each semester, a copy of your transcript may be provided to your High School Counselor or Homeschool Administrator at no cost.

For all completed dual enrollment courses via the Embry-Riddle Dual Enrollment Program, students can request their official transcripts by completing the Transcript Request Form. The student will be notified by email when the order has been submitted. As a courtesy, the first official transcript order is free, all others beyond that are subject to a $15.00 fee, per transcript. Please note, an ERAU Student ID Number will need to be entered on this form.

If a student experiences any technical issues with ordering their transcript, they should contact the Dual Enrollment Office as soon as possible.