All dual enrollment faculty shall be required to have their syllabi reviewed by the respective Worldwide College in advance of each academic semester (Fall & Spring). Syllabi should be submitted for review no less than 21 days before the start of the Fall or Spring semester.
Worldwide College of Aeronautics:
- All AMNT, ASCI, SFTY, ENGR, and ESCI course syllabi should be sent to email@example.com
Worldwide College of Business
- All LGMT, MGMT course syllabi should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Worldwide College of Arts & Sciences
- All MATH, ENGL, ECON, CSCI, PHYS, SPCH, WEAX and BIOL course syllabi should be sent to email@example.com
- SUBJECT LINE: [ERAU Course Prefix & Number] – [High School Name] [Semester & Year].
- Example, ENGR 101 – Higbee High School Fall 2016
Please CC firstname.lastname@example.org on all syllabi submissions. Any course syllabi that fail to receive the approval of the respective Worldwide College shall not be considered for Embry-Riddle credit.
Note: If the syllabus was approved for Fall and will be used again for Spring, it does not need to be approved again unless there are modifications to the syllabus.