Georgia Dual Enrollment Program
Georgia’s Dual Enrollment Program – formerly known as Move On When Ready – allows high school students (9th – 12th grade) to earn college credit while working on their high school diploma.
As a participating institution, Embry-Riddle is able to offer dual enrollment courses to public, private and homeschooled high school students throughout the state.
The Georgia Dual Enrollment program offers a variety of benefits to Students and Parents including:
- Covers course tuition, mandatory fees, and required textbooks for eligible students.
- Easier transition from high school to college experience (increased academic preparedness)
- Ability to earn regionally accredited college credits while in high school
- Overall reduction in the cost to obtain a college degree (potential cost reduction of between $5,000 to $24,000)
- Decreased time to completion of a college degree
- Courses available through distance learning (Online )