Georgia Dual Enrollment
The Georgia Dual Enrollment Program – formerly known as Move On When Ready – allows high school students to earn college credit while working on their high school diploma.
As a participating institution, Embry-Riddle is able to offer dual enrollment courses to public, private, and home-schooled high school students throughout the state.
The Georgia Dual Enrollment program offers a variety of benefits to Students and Parents including:
- No cost for Course Tuition, Mandatory Fees, or Required Textbooks
- Easier transition from high school to college experience (increased academic preparedness)
- Ability to earn regionally accredited college credits while in high school
- Overall reduction in the cost to obtain a college degree
- Decreased time to completion of a college degree
- Courses available through distance learning (Online )