Dual Enrollment = College Credit
One of the most valuable aspects of the Embry-Riddle Dual Enrollment Program is that students can earn college credit while in high school as they develop the critical thinking skills needed for continued academic success.
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is the world’s oldest, largest, and most prestigious university specializing in aviation and aerospace. We’re also the only fully accredited, aviation and aerospace-oriented university in the world.
U.S. News & World Report named Embry-Riddle Worldwide No. 1 in its ranking of U.S. online bachelor’s degree programs in 2019. This is the sixth consecutive year the university has been recognized as a top online school on the list.
- U.S. News and World Report’s Best Online Programs, 2019 – 1st
- U.S. News and World Report’s Best Online Programs, 2018 – 2nd
- U.S. News and World Report’s Best Online Programs, 2017 – 1st
- U.S. News and World Report’s Best Online Programs, 2016 – 1st
- Best Engineering Programs, College Choice 2016
- More than 33,000 undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in degree programs in more than 70 areas of study each year.
- We engage in groundbreaking research that addresses the unique needs of the aviation, aerospace, and related industries.
By the time they reach high school, the majority of students already have an idea of the career path that they want to pursue in the years ahead. The Embry-Riddle Dual Enrollment Program can help students make their goals and dreams a reality by providing:
- Regionally Accredited college-level coursework that can be transferred to post-secondary institutions across the nation.
- Learning Opportunities that will build a foundation of skills necessary to pursue a career in Aviation/Aerospace or STEM-related industries.
- Tuition Savings by potentially eliminating up to a year’s worth of tuition costs or more, and shortening the time it takes to get an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree!